Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2016
- Seven wins by KO, six in the first round
- Reported 4-0 amateur record
UFC 286 (3/18/23) Murphy won a three round split decision over Gabriel Santos
UFC 267 (10/30/21) Murphy knocked out Makwan Amirkhani at :14 of the second round
UFC on ESPN (1/20/21) Murphy won a three round unanimous decision over Douglas Silva de Andrade
UFC on ESPN (7/15/20) Murphy stopped Ricardo Ramos via strikes at 4:18 of the first round
UFC 242 (9/7/19) Murphy fought to a three round draw with Zubaira Tukhugov
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training in September 2013 for a getaway and some mind space from stuff that was going on at the time.
What ranks and titles have you held? FCC European featherweight title, BJJ blue belt
Do you have any heroes? My hero was my Uncle Oliver, who achieved a lot in professional Muay Thai and boxing coaching. I aspire to be like him.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? The UFC has been the dream ever since I started. It is the pinnacle of MMA.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? National diploma in sport exercise coaching and fitness
Favorite grappling technique: Guillotine
Favorite Striking technique: Spinning back kick