Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
Resultados del evento
Vannata vs JourdainRedondear1Hora2:32MétodoEnvío
Vannata vs GrundyRedondear3Hora5:00MétodoDecision - Split
Vannata vs GreenRedondear3Hora05:00MétodoDEC
- Pro since 2012
- Four wins by KO, five by submission (2 RNC, Kimura, 1 arm triangle, 1 undisclosed choke)
- Eight first round finishes
- Second fight at featherweight (1-0)
- 4-4-2 in his last 10 bouts
- Origin of nickname – “Created by Cub Swanson, December 2015, in a Palm Springs IHOP.”
UFC Fight Night (4/23/22) Vannata was submitted by Charles Jourdain via guillotine choke at 2:36 of the first round
UFC 262 (5/15/21) Vannata won a three round split decision over Mike Grundy
UFC Fight Night (8/1/20) Vannata lost a three round unanimous decision to Bobby Green
UFC Fight Night (2/15/20) Vannata won a three round unanimous decision over Yancy Medeiros
UFC Fight Night (9/28/19) Vannata lost a three round unanimous decision to Marc Diakiese
UFC 234 (2/10/19) Vannata submitted Marcos Mariano via kimura at 4:55 of the first round
UFC 230 (11/3/18) Vannata fought to a three round draw with Matt Frevola
UFC 226 (7/6/18) Vannata lost a three round unanimous decision to Drakkar Klose
UFC 216 (10/7/17) Vannata fought to a three round draw with Bobby Green
UFC 209 (3/4/17) Vannata lost a three round unanimous decision to David Teymur
UFC 206 (12/10/16) Vannata knocked out John Makdessi at 1:40 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (7/13/16) Vannata was submitted by Tony Ferguson via D’Arce choke at 2:22 of the second round
TRAINING: I wake up and run five miles to the gym, followed by two-three hours of MMA skill work and live sparring. Strength & Conditioning in the afternoon, and then specific game plan work at night. Then I run five miles back home.
When and why did you start training for fighting? 2006 at the age of thirteen, because I decided that's what I wanted to do with my life.
Do you have any heroes? Heroes? No. Inspirations? Yes.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? That I'm seeing my years of dedication pay off and my most precious dreams unfold.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Wrestled for the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga for a single semester before dropping out and bee-lining my way to Jackson/Wink.
What was your job before you started fighting? Subway Sandwich Artist.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: BJJ Purple Belt (2012)
Favorite grappling technique: Super Duck
Favorite Striking technique: Sidekicks