Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2013
- Six wins by KO, one by submission (RNC)
- 5-2-1, 1 NC in his last nine
- Has won two of his last five
- Three first round finishes
- Scored 2019 win over UFC vet Ednaldo Oliveira
UFC Fight Night (3/11/23) Brzeski lost a three round unanimous decision to Karl Williams
UFC on ESPN (8/13/22) Brzeski lost a three round split decision to Martin Buday
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 5
Episode three (9/4/21) Brzeski’s win over Dylan Potter was overturned to a no contest when he failed a post-fight drug test
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training when I was 16 years old to lose fat because I was a very fat kid.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? UFC was my dream since I started fighting.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Bachelor’s degree
What was your job before you started fighting? I was working as a bouncer in a night club.
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? I have been fighting in kickboxing and I have never lost a fight.
Favorite grappling technique: Kimura
Favorite Striking technique: Calf kick