Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2017
- Has won 11 of his last 13 and three of his last four
- Seven wins by KO, one by submission (Guillotine)
- Six first round finishes
- Reported 12-3 amateur record
- Origin of nickname: “I got the ‘Khaos’ nickname when I was 13 because I always used to fight and get in trouble when I was little and people started calling me that because they said every time I’m around I’m causing chaos. I put the K on it to make ‘Khaos’ because my name starts with a K. The ox came about from wrestling around and slap boxing with my friends. They'd joke and say I’m strong like an ox, so when I started fighting I just came up with ‘Oxfighter’ because I’m a fighter and it’s got a ring to it.”
UFC 288 (5/6/23) Williams won a three round split decision over Rolando Bedoya
UFC 274 (5/7/22) Williams lost a three round split decision to Randy Brown
UFC Fight Night (11/13/21) Williams stopped Miguel Baeza via strikes at 1:02 of the third round
UFC on ESPN (6/19/21) Williams won a three round unanimous decision over Matthew Semelsberger
UFC Fight Night (12/19/20) Williams lost a three round unanimous decision to Michel Pereira
UFC Fight Night (11/14/20) Williams knocked out Abdul Razak Alhassan at :30 of the first round
UFC 247 (2/8/20) Williams knocked out Alex Morono at :27 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training in September 2013 and had my first fight three months later. I started because someone seen me fight and told me that I had it. So I found a BJJ gym and just fell in love after my first bout. I jumped into the sport with some blind faith but I put the work in and now I got people all around the world telling me it’s my time.
What ranks and titles have you held? I'm three-stripe blue belt in jiu-jitsu and I have the professional TWC super lightweight championship.
Do you have any heroes? Jay-Z, Meek Mill, Jon Jones and Kobe Bryant rest in peace.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means the world to me to be in the UFC and I'm excited to be great and do great things.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Yes, I went to college but I ended up dropping out and started training full-time.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Amateur MMA champion
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? I fought in Beijing, China and won in 24 seconds with a knockout. I won my first professional title at 5-1 against a vet with over 35 fights.
Favorite grappling technique: Guillotine
Favorite Striking technique: Whatever I see