Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2016
- Five wins by KO, one by submission (RNC)
- Three first round finishes
- Has won five of his last eight
- Origin of nickname: “A friend gave it to me during a BJJ tournament in which I took everyone down and countered their movements and was able to submit the entire field. My friend said it looked like my opponents were grappling in quicksand.”
UFC Fight Night (11/19/22) Natividad lost a three round split decision to Ricky Turcios
UFC 261 (4/24/21) Natividad was stopped by Danaa Batgerel via strikes at :50 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (10/31/20) Natividad was knocked out by Miles Johns at 2:51 of the third round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I officially started training BJJ in 2011 and grew up in Hawaii, where fighting is a part of our culture. I figured I might as well get paid for fighting, so I pursued this as a career.
What ranks and titles have you held? BJJ brown belt
Do you have any heroes? Spider-Man and Killua Zoldyck
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? This is a new beginning for me. Everything I've accomplished led me to this moment. It's my time to now
show the world I belong on the biggest stage facing the best competition. I’m officially a professional hunter.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Community College, but didn't finish
What was your job before you started fighting? GNC
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Two-division champion for Destiny MMA; USA MMAF National bantamweight champion
Favorite grappling technique: K-Guard
Favorite Striking technique: Left Hook