Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2009
- Six wins by KO, 10 by submission (8 RNC, guillotine, triangle)
- 12 first round finishes
- 3-2, 1 NC in his last six
- Most recent pre-UFC bout was five-round win over Anderson Hutchinson on 8/14/20
- Owns win over PRIDE vet Charles Bennett and UFC vet Darrick Minner
- Has also faced UFC vets Justin Gaethje, Ramiro Hernandez, Yaotzin Meza, Matt Bessette, John Teixeira
- Origin of nickname: “My fighting style is creating consistent car crashes.”
UFC Fight Night (4/16/22) Croom was stopped by Alatangheili via strikes at :47 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (1/15/22) Croom lost a three round unanimous decision to Brian Kelleher
UFC Fight Night (2/27/21) Croom lost a three round unanimous decision to Alex Caceres
UFC Fight Night (9/12/20) Croom’s win over Roosevelt Roberts was overturned to a no contest after Croom failed a post-fight drug test for marijuana
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started fighting 13 years ago. Being a UFC fighter is all I’ve wanted to do my entire life.
What ranks and titles have you held? FAC 145-lb champ
Do you have any heroes? Johnny Cash, Teddy Roosevelt, Bruce Lee
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s literally the only thing I’ve ever wanted.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I went to an auto technical school.
What was your job before you started fighting? Construction
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? I was 20-0 as an amateur and won a national title
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Brown belt in BJJ
Favorite grappling technique: RNC
Favorite Striking technique: Uppercut