Estadísticas y récords
Fight Win Streak
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2017
- 11 wins by KO, one by submission (triangle)
- Seven first-round finishes
UFC Fight Night (11/18/23) Morales won a three round unanimous decision over Jake Matthews
UFC Fight Night (7/1/23) Morales won a three round unanimous decision over Max Griffin
UFC 277 (7/30/22) Morales stopped Adam Fugitt via strikes at 1:09 of the third round
UFC 270 (1/22/22) Morales stopped Trevin Giles via strikes at 4:06 of the first round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 5
Episode four (9/21/21) Morales won a three round unanimous decision over Nikolay Veretennikov
When and why did you start training for fighting? My parents signed me up at a gym when I was 13 years old.
What titles have you held? National champion in freestyle wrestling, National champion in Muay Thai and Ecuador MMA champion.
Do you have any heroes? My mom
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s the opportunity of a lifetime and a dream for all fighters; it would be an honor to be only the second Ecuadorian fighter to fight in the UFC.
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked at a Naval factory helping build ships.
Favorite Grappling Technique: Body lock
Favorite Striking Technique: Superman punch