Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2014
- Has won seven of his last ten
- Six wins by KO, three by submission (RNC, anaconda, guillotine) – has finished all wins
- Four first round finishes
- Scored 82-second knockout of UFC vet Matt Hamill in October 2016
- Unbeaten as an amateur
UFC 285 (3/4/23) Marquez was stopped by Marc-Andre Barriault via strikes at 4:12 of the second round
UFC on ESPN (6/18/22) Marquez was knocked out by Gregory Rodrigues at 3:18 of the first round
UFC on ABC (4/10/21) Marquez submitted Sam Alvey via rear naked choke at 2:07 of the second round
UFC 258 (2/13/21) Marquez submitted Maki Pitolo via anaconda choke at 4:17 of the third round
TUF 27 Finale (7/6/18) Marquez lost a three round split decision to Alessio Di Chirico
UFC on FOX (12/16/17) Marquez submitted Darren Stewart via guillotine choke at 2:42 of the second round
Dana White's Contender Series
Week 4 (8/1/17) Marquez knocked out Phil Hawes at 2:20 of the second round
TRAINING: Wake up, head to the Performance institute, play with the weights, punch my friends in the face, maybe choke them out or try and hyperextend their joints. Hang out at the UFC headquarters talk to the associates, joke around, then hit up 10th Planet jiu-jitsu.
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training when I was 12 and fighting when I was 20 years old. I started training because I like to compete.
What ranks and titles have you held? I have a blue belt in BJJ. I don’t really have any pro titles or anything cool like that. I did hold the Buck Hunt video game top score for a long while at the Dave and Busters here in Las Vegas
Do you have any heroes? Batman, Etrigan the Demon, Shazam, John Wick, I could go on.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means that I don’t have to explain MMA and promotions to people when they ask “You do UFC?” I can finally say yes and it won’t be a lie.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Associates
What was your job before you started fighting? I’ve worked multiple jobs.
Favorite grappling technique: Armbar
Favorite Striking technique: Combinations