Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2014
- Has won eight of his last 12
- 11 wins by KO, two by submission (Triangle, keylock)
- Eight first round finishes
- Has 2-0 pro boxing record
UFC on ESPN (8/12/23) Parisian was submitted by Martin Buday via kimura at 4:11 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (2/18/23) Parisian lost a three round unanimous decision to Jamal Pogues
UFC on ESPN (6/25/22) Parisian stopped Alan Baudot via strikes at 3:04 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (12/18/21) Parisian was stopped by Don’Tale Mayes via strikes at 3:26 of the third round
UFC on ESPN (6/19/21) Parisian won a three round unanimous decision over Roque Martinez
UFC on ESPN (11/28/20) Parisian lost a three round unanimous decision to Parker Porter
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 4
Episode three (8/18/20) Parisian knocked out Chad Johnson at 3:43 of the first round
The Ultimate Fighter, Season 28
On episode 5, Parisian was stopped by Michel Batista via strikes at 2:10 of the second round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 2
Episode 3 (6/26/18) Parisian knocked out Greg Rebello at 1:31 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training in 2010 to build confidence, but ended up being talked into a fight and have loved it ever since.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s the reward of every drop of sweat and blood I’ve spilled and every sacrifice I’ve made.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Bay Community College. Went for CAD, but quit college to fight.
What was your job before you started fighting? Construction
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Seven amateur belts
Favorite grappling technique: Whizzer sweep
Favorite Striking technique: Leg kick