Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2017
- Four wins by KO, four by submission (3 RNC, guillotine)
- Three first round finishes
- Has won eight of his last 11
- Lone loss in recent pre-UFC stretch was in May 2021 to UFC vet Gregory Rodrigues
- Earned UFC contract after win over Joel Bauman in February 2022 on Dana White’s Lookin’ for a Fight
UFC Fight Night (3/11/23) Fremd submitted Sedriques Dumas via guillotine at 3:00 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (10/29/22) Fremd was submitted by Tresean Gore via guillotine at :49 of the second round
UFC 273 (4/9/22) Fremd lost a three-round unanimous decision to Anthony Hernandez
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training back in high school. I remember watching the UFC and telling people that if I don’t play for the Pittsburgh Pirates, I’m going to fight for the UFC.
What ranks and titles have you held? Held two amateur titles and a professional title back in Pittsburgh.
Do you have any heroes? My grandparents.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means everything to me. I’ve sacrificed so much for the last 10 years of my life and it’s only just beginning.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I completed my degree at Slippery Rock University. I majored in psychology and minored in philosophy.
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked everything from construction to waiting tables, from bouncing/bartending to fast food. Anything I could do that allowed me to train as much as possible.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Two-time IT Fight Series champ and Golden Gloves state runner up.
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Pinnacle FC champion, LFA 2020 Fighter of the Year.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Purple belt in BJJ.
Favorite grappling technique: All of them.
Favorite Striking technique: All of them.