Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2017
- Six wins by submission (Anaconda, heel hook, 2 arm triangle, guillotine, inverted triangle), two by knockout
- Five first round finishes
- Has won three of his last four
- Origin of nickname: “One time after a wrestling match I crawled off the mat on my knuckles... and it stuck.”
UFC Fight Night (2/25/23) Leavitt stopped Victor Martinez via strikes at 2:33 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (7/23/22) Leavitt was submitted by Paddy Pimblett via rear naked choke at 2:46 of the second round
UFC on ESPN (4/16/22) Leavitt won a three round split decision over Trey Ogden
UFC Fight Night (12/18/21) Leavitt submitted Matt Sayles via inverted triangle choke at 2:05 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (6/5/21) Leavitt lost a three round unanimous decision to Claudio Puelles
UFC on ESPN (12/5/20) Leavitt knocked out Matt Wiman at :22 of the first round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 4
Episode one (8/4/20) Leavitt submitted Jose Flores via arm triangle choke at 4:15 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I saw The Ultimate Fighter on TV and I was hooked.
What ranks and titles have you held? I placed third at State for wrestling in high school (160 pound division), I won the Tuff-n-Uff featherweight title belt, and I recently received my purple belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Do you have any heroes? My mom, Jesus Christ, and Dave Chappelle
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Fighting in the UFC means that all the hard work I put in meant something. It feels nice to be validated after 10 years of hard work.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I’m currently finishing up a degree in political science at the University of Nevada Las Vegas. I plan on pursuing a degree in teaching or selling out and going to law school.
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked as a busboy before I started fighting. Now I teach children's Jiu-Jitsu.
Favorite grappling technique: Guillotine choke
Favorite Striking technique: Teep kick