Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2011
- Has won five of his last nine
- Defeated Darrick Minner via submission in March 2018 LFA bout
- Five wins by KO, nine by submission (Neck crank, armbar, 4 guillotine, 2 RNC, anaconda)
- Six first round finishes
- Origin of nickname: “My coach Duke Roufus gave it to me and people seem to like it, especially kids.”
UFC Fight Night (4/10/21) Griffin lost a three round unanimous decision to Luis Saldana
UFC on ESPN (6/27/20) Griffin lost a three round unanimous decision to Youssef Zalal
UFC Fight Night (2/29/20) Griffin submitted TJ Brown via guillotine choke at 3:38 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (9/14/19) Griffin lost a three round unanimous decision to Chas Skelly
UFC on FOX (12/15/18) Griffin lost a three round unanimous decision to Dan Ige
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 2
Week seven (7/31/18) Griffin submitted Maurice Mitchell via rear naked choke at 3:57 of the first round
TRAINING: Wake up, go on a run, BJJ at noon, pro practice at 1:30, pad work with a workout at night, then sometimes a late night run.
When and why did you start training for fighting? I was in high school and saw guys making money. I was always down to fight. I figured why not make money. I never imagined I would take it this far, I love it.
What titles have you held? King of the cage, DFC, RFO featherweight champion
Do you have any heroes? My family and friends. Everyone in my life puts a lot of work into me and I really appreciate
everything that’s done for me. I didn’t make it here alone.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It is everything to me, especially after I saw the UFCPI. I just want to live in that place and train. I think this is everything I have been working for the last 10 years. It is time.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I’ve been in and out of college for years. I haven’t graduated yet but I will be in school this upcoming fall for app development/ programming
What was your job before you started fighting? I have always had a million jobs. I was a CNA taking care of the elderly
for about four years. I always wanted to be a nurse.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: BJJ brown belt
Favorite Striking technique: I really started liking knees and elbows. I want to throw more of those and work the clinch more.