Estadísticas y récords
Fight Win Streak
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2013
- Two wins by KO, 16 by submission (7 triangle, arm triangle, 4 guillotine, 2 armbar, 2 anaconda)
- Has finished all wins
- Has won 14 of his last 15 and four in a row
- 13 first round finishes
UFC Fight Night (11/13/21) Álvarez submitted Alexander Yakovlev via armbar at 3:00 of the first round
UFC 254 (10/24/20) Álvarez submitted Alexander Yakovlev via armbar at 3:00 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (7/19/20) Álvarez submitted Joe Duffy via guillotine choke at 2:25 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (6/1/19) Álvarez stopped Danilo Belluardo via strikes at 2:22 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (2/23/19) Álvarez lost a three round unanimous decision to Damir Ismagulov
When and why did you start training for ﬁghting? I have been fighting professionally since 2013.
What ranks and titles have you held? I am the AFL lightweight champion. Brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Do you have any heroes? Deadpool (laughs)
What does it mean for you to ﬁght in the UFC? It is a dream for me.
What was your job before you started ﬁghting? I worked security staff
Favorite grappling technique: Kimura
Favorite Striking technique: Hook