Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2018
- Eight wins by KO, three by submission (2 RNC, arm triangle)
- Six first round finishes
- 1-0 between DWCS appearances
- Has won six of his last seven and five in a row
UFC Fight Night (10/7/23) Pyfer submitted Abdul Razak Alhassan via arm triangle at 2:05 of the second round
UFC 287 (4/8/23) Pyfer stopped Gerald Meerschaert via strikes at 3:15 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (9/17/22) Pyfer stopped Alen Amedovski via strikes at 3:55 of the first round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 6
Episode one (7/26/22) Pyfer stopped Ozzy Diaz via strikes at 1:39 of the second round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 4
Episode two (8/11/20) Pyfer lost to Dustin Stoltzfus via TKO (injury) at 4:21 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? At 4.5 years old. My dad made me, I had no choice, then I developed a love for it.
What ranks and titles have you held? Art of War middleweight title, ROC middleweight title
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It would mean the world to be able to perform on the biggest platform with what I do and put the household name Bodybagz on every TV.
What was your job before you started fighting? Verizon wireless and Piazza Honda
Favorite grappling technique: Wrestling/takedowns with some throws