Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2012
- 25 wins by KO, three by submission (2 RNC, Triangle)
- 23 first round finishes
- Has won 10 of his last 12 fights via knockout
- Last three pre-UFC wins were over CB Dollaway, Fabio Maldonado, King Mo Lawal
- Holds wins over Kazuyuki Fujita, Satoshi Ishii, Darko Stosic
- Also faced Abdul-Kerim Edilov and Bojan Velickovic
UFC 295 (11/11/23) Procházka was stopped by Alex Pereira via strikes at 4:08 of the second round in a fight for the UFC light heavyweight title
UFC 275 (6/12/22) Procházka submitted Glover Teixeira via rear naked choke at 4:32 of the fifth round to win the UFC light heavyweight title. Vacated title due to injury
UFC on ESPN (5/1/21) Procházka knocked out Dominick Reyes at 4:29 of the second round
UFC 251 (7/11/20) Prochazka knocked out Volkan Oezdemir at :49 of the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started in January 2009 to direct my aggressive energy in something positive.
What ranks and titles have you held? Amateur Muay Thai Czech National champion,
2x GCF light heavyweight champion, 2x RIZIN FF light heavyweight champion
Do you have any heroes? Scorpion, Liu Kang - Mortal Kombat
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s the league of the best fighters in the world and a chance to show my power at the highest level.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I study at college now. I am in my 2nd year of studies.
What was your job before you started fighting? Security in disco club
Favorite grappling technique: Guillotine choke
Favorite Striking technique: Jumping knee