Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
Resultados del evento
Crute vs HillRedondear1Hora0:48MétodoKO/TKO
Smith vs CruteRedondear1Hora5:00MétodoTKO - Doctor's Stoppage
Crute vs BukauskasRedondear1Hora02:00MétodoKO/TKO
- Pro since 2016
- Five wins by KO, four by submission (Armbar, Arm triangle, 2 Kimura)
- Has won two of his last three
- Has been the five-round distance twice
- Eight first round finishes
UFC 261 (4/24/21) Crute was defeated by Anthony Smith via TKO (doctor stoppage) at 5:00 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (10/18/20) Crute knocked out Modestas Bukauskas at 2:01 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (2/23/20) Crute submitted Michal Oleksiejczuk via kimura at 3:29 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (9/14/19) Crute was submitted by Misha Cirkunov via Peruvian Necktie at 3:38 of the first round
UFC 234 (2/10/19) Crute stopped Sam Alvey via strikes at 2:49 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (12/1/18) Crute submitted Paul Craig via kimura at 4:51 of the third round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 2
Week six (7/24/18) Crute stopped Chris Birchler via strikes at 4:23 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I have trained most my life but I discovered MMA at age 12.
What titles have you held? 3x HEX LHW champion of Australia
Do you have any heroes? Too many to write down
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? My life's work paying off. Don't get me wrong, this is just the beginning, though.
What was your job before you started fighting? I’m young, but I have worked nearly my whole professional career in many different trade jobs.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? I had one amateur MMA fight. Multiple time State, National and Pan Pacific BJJ titles
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Black belt in BJJ
Favorite grappling technique: Armbar
Favorite Striking technique: Head kick