Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2015
- Lost pro debut, 9-1 since
- Has won nine of his last 10
- One win by KO, Six wins by submission (5 guillotine, 1 RNC)
- Three first-round finishes
UFC 290 (7/8/23) Aguilar knocked out Shannon Ross at :17 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (2/4/23) Aguilar was submitted by Tatsuro Taira via armbar at 4:20 of the first round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 6
Episode five (8/23/22) Aguilar submitted Erisson Ferreira da Silva via guillotine choke at 1:56 of the third round
When and why did you start training for fighting? Twelve years ago, I started training with a friend at their stepfather’s gym.
What ranks and titles have you held? UWC champion
Do you have any heroes? My mother and God
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It is my great dream, and I won’t stop until I achieve it. My family deserves a better lifestyle and so it will be.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Just high school
What was your job before you started fighting? I did a little bit of everything. Cooking, cleaning, construction. I own my own restaurant now.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Was 10-0 before going pro
Favorite grappling technique: Double-leg takedown and guillotine
Favorite Striking technique: Jab