Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Team Pettis on TUF 20
- Pro since 2006
- Was the top Atomweight (105-pound) fighter in the world
- Eight wins by submission (arm triangle, 4 RNC, triangle, 2 armbar), two by KO
- Six first round finishes
- Owns wins over Angela Magana and Lisa Ellis
- Lost 2013 bout to UFC strawweight Michelle Waterson
- Has won seven of her last 14 and two of her last four
UFC 285 (3/4/23) Penne was submitted by Tabatha Ricci via armbar at 2:14 of the second round
UFC on ABC (7/16/22) Penne lost a three round unanimous decision to Emily Ducote
UFC 265 (8/7/21) Penne submitted Karolina Kowalkiewicz via armbar at 4:32 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (4/17/21) Penne won a three round split decision over Lupita Godinez
UFC Fight Night (4/22/17) Penne lost a three round unanimous decision to Danielle Taylor
UFC 199 (6/4/16) Penne was stopped by Jessica Andrade via strikes at 2:56 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (6/20/15) Penne was stopped by Joanna Jedrzejczyk via strikes at 4:22 of the third round in a UFC women’s strawweight title fight
TUF 20 Finale (12/12/14) Penne won a three round split decision over Randa Markos
The Ultimate Fighter, Season 20
On episode 12 (semifinals), Penne lost a three round unanimous decision to Carla Esparza
On episode 10 (quarterfinals), Penne won a three round decision over Aisling Daly
On episode three, Penne submitted Lisa Ellis via rear naked choke at 3:47 of the first round
Training: A typical day of training involves training at Alliance, grappling at Studio 540, strength and conditioning.
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training eight years ago. I fell in love with Jiu-
Jitsu after the first time I trained. Training and competing in MMA was a natural progression.
What ranks and titles have you held? First Invicta FC atomweight champion. Black belt in BJJ under Lucas Leite
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It is a dream come true. I feel that the women in this sport deserve a platform like the UFC.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I graduated from CSF with a BA in communications
What was your job before you started fighting? I was a catering supervisor, among other jobs.
Favorite grappling technique: Gogoplata
Favorite striking technique: Boxing