Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
Resultados del evento
Maia vs FiorotRedondear3Hora5:00MétodoDecision - Unanimous
Chookagian vs MaiaRedondear3Hora5:00MétodoDecision - Unanimous
Maia vs EyeRedondear3Hora5:00MétodoDecision - Unanimous
- Pro since 2009
- Has won 10 of her last 14
- Has been the five-round championship distance three times
- Four wins by KO, five by submission (2 RNC, 3 armbar)
- Six first round finishes
- Had 4-1 Invicta FC record with two Fight of the Night and one Performance of the Night award
- Owns pre-UFC wins over Roxanne Modafferi and Jessica Andrade. Drew with Kalindra Faria
- Also faced UFC vets DeAnna Bennett, Sheila Gaff and Leslie Smith
UFC Fight Night (3/26/22) Maia lost a three round unanimous decision to Manon Fiorot
UFC Fight Night (1/15/22) Maia lost a three round unanimous decision to Katlyn Chookagian
UFC 264 (7/10/21) Maia won a three round unanimous decision over Jessica Eye
UFC 255 (11/21/20) Maia lost a five-round unanimous decision to Valentina Shevchenko in a fight for the UFC women’s flyweight title
UFC Fight Night (8/1/20) Maia submitted Joanne Calderwood via armbar at 4:29 of the first round
UFC 244 (11/2/19) Maia lost a three round unanimous decision to Katlyn Chookagian
UFC on ESPN (7/20/19) Maia won a three round unanimous decision over Roxanne Modafferi
UFC Fight Night (3/23/19) Maia won a three round unanimous decision over Alexis Davis
UFC Fight Night (7/14/18) Maia lost a three round unanimous decision to Liz Carmouche
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training at 15 years old. I always practiced a lot of sports in my life and I fell in love with martial arts. Competing was a natural step of my development.
What ranks and titles have you held? Talent MMA Circuit Flyweight Champion, Invicta FC Flyweight Champion
Do you have any heroes? Cris Cyborg and Ed Monstro
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? UFC is the World Cup of MMA. It is a dream come true after so many years of hard work.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I am months away from graduation in Physical Education.
What was your job before you started fighting? All my life was dedicated to martial arts. I have fought and taught martial arts.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? I competed a lot in Muay Thai, with several titles in Brazil.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: BJJ Black Belt, Muay Thai Black Belt
Favorite grappling technique: Armlock
Favorite Striking technique: Front kick