Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2012
- Seven wins by KO, three by submission (2 RNC, Arm triangle)
- Four first round finishes
- Has won six of his last nine
- Owns 2017 win over UFC vet Chris Avila
- Origin of nickname: “I got the name because of some amateur modeling photos.”
UFC on ABC (6/24/23) Emmers lost a three round split decision to Jack Jenkins
UFC Fight Night (2/18/23) Emmers won a three round unanimous decision over Khusein Askhabov
UFC on ESPN (8/28/21) Emmers was submitted by Pat Sabatini via heel hook at 1:53 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (8/1/20) Emmers won a three round unanimous decision over Vince Cachero
UFC 248 (3/7/20) Emmers lost a three round split decision to Giga Chikadze
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 2
Episode three (6/26/18) Emmers was knocked out by Julian Erosa at 1:10 of the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training in 2010. I've always been a fan of MMA since I was around the age of 9.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means everything to me, and it shows me all the things I've been through have been worth it.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I went to Waldorf College for a year. I had a scholarship for wrestling.
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked at Target
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Brown belt in jiu-jitsu
Favorite grappling technique: Kneebar
Favorite Striking technique: Jab