Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
Resultados del evento
Collier vs BarnettRedondear2Hora2:24MétodoKO/TKO
Arlovski vs CollierRedondear3Hora5:00MétodoDecision - Split
Collier vs ShermanRedondear1Hora2:26MétodoEnvío
- Pro since 2010
- Five wins by KO, four by submission (3 RNC, guillotine)
- Has won 10 of his last 17 and two of his last five
- Seven first round finishes
- Six UFC fights at heavyweight (2-4)
- Has also fought at middleweight and light heavyweight
UFC 279 (9/10/22) Collier was stopped by Chris Barnett via strikes at 2:24 of the second round
UFC on ESPN (4/30/22) Collier lost a three-round split decision to Andrei Arlovski
UFC on ESPN (1/15/22) Collier submitted Chase Sherman via rear naked choke at 2:26 of the first round
UFC 263 (6/12/21) Collier lost a three round split decision to Carlos Felipe
UFC on ESPN (12/5/20) Collier won a three round unanimous decision over Gian Villante
UFC on ESPN (7/26/20) Collier was stopped by Tom Aspinall via strikes at :45 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (11/11/17) Collier won a three round unanimous decision over Marcel Fortuna
UFC on FOX (4/9/17) Collier lost a three round unanimous decision to Devin Clark
UFC Fight Night (5/29/16) Collier stopped Alberto Uda via strikes at 1:06 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (11/28/15) Collier was stopped by Dongi Yang via strikes at 1:50 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (6/6/15) Collier won a three round split decision over Ricardo Abreu
UFC Fight Night (12/20/14) Collier was stopped by Vitor Miranda via strikes at 4:59 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? About 2009 - mainly just to get in shape because I was an overweight guy.
What ranks and titles have you held? RFA Middleweight Title
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It's a dream come true. A lot of people hope and pray to fight for the UFC and I’m getting the chance.
What was your job before you started fighting? Foreman of a welding crew, a job I started working at straight out of high school.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Won the Missouri State Title
Favorite grappling technique: D’arce choke
Favorite Striking technique: Head kick