Estadísticas y récords
Fight Win Streak
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
Resultados del evento
Makhachev vs GreenRedondear1Hora3:23MétodoKO/TKO
Makhachev vs HookerRedondear1Hora2:25MétodoSubmission
Makhachev vs MoisesRedondear4Hora2:38MétodoSubmission
- Pro since 2010
- Was coached by father of former UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov
- Three wins by knockout, nine by submission (2 triangle, 3 RNC, 3 armbar, arm triangle)
- On nine fight winning streak
- Eight first round finishes
UFC267 (10/30/21) Makhachev submitted Dan Hooker via kimura at 2:25 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (7/17/21) Makhachev submitted Thiago Moises via rear naked choke at 2:38 of the fourth round
UFC 259 (3/6/21) Makhachev submitted Drew Dober via arm triangle choke at 1:37 of the third round
UFC 242 (9/7/19) Makhachev won a three round unanimous decision over Davi Ramos
UFC Fight Night (4/20/19) Makhachev won a three round unanimous decision over Arman Tsarukyan
UFC on FOX (7/28/18) Makhachev submitted Kajan Johnson via armbar at 4:43 of the first round
UFC 220 (1/20/18) Makhachev knocked out Gleison Tibau at :57 of the first round
UFC 208 (2/11/17) Makhachev won a three round unanimous decision over Nik Lentz
UFC Fight Night (9/17/16) Makhachev won a three round unanimous decision over Chris Wade
UFC 192 (10/3/15) Makhachev was knocked out by Adriano Martins at 1:46 of the first round
UFC 187 (5/23/15) Makhachev submitted Leo Kuntz via rear naked choke at 2:38 of the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training at 10 years old, just for self-defense and to be strong.
What ranks and titles have you held? Combat sambo World and European champion, four-time Russian champ.
Do you have any heroes? Muslim Amiraslanov
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s a chance to make a big statement to the whole world.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Dagestan State University. Athletic faculty
What was your job before you started fighting? Student
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? International master of sport in combat sambo.
Favorite grappling technique: Twister submission
Favorite Striking technique: Jab