Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
Pedro vs VillanuevaRedondear1Hora4:55MétodoKO/TKO
Negumereanu vs VillanuevaRedondear1Hora1:18MétodoKO/TKO
Prachnio vs VillanuevaRedondear2Hora0:56MétodoKO/TKO
- Pro since 2008
- 15 wins by KO, 14 in the first round
- Has won five of his last nine
- Last two pre-UFC wins were knockouts of UFC vets Roger Narvaez and Rashad Coulter
- Has also faced Justin Ledet, Cody Donovan, Robert Drysdale and Trevin Giles
- Origin of nickname: “It was inspired by Rubin Carter.”
UFC Fight Night (4/23/22) Villanueva was stopped by Tyson Pedro via strikes at 4:55 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (10/23/21) Villanueva was stopped by Nicolae Negumereanu at 1:18 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (6/26/21) Villanueva was knocked out by Marcin Prachnio at :56 of the second round
UFC on ESPN (1/20/21) Villanueva knocked out Vinicius Moreira at :39 of the second round
UFC on ESPN (8/22/20) Villanueva lost via TKO (Doctor Stoppage) to Jordan Wright at 1:31 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (5/13/20) Villanueva was stopped by Chase Sherman via strikes at :49 of the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? 2006 at Silverback Fight Club under the late Tony Orozco. I was referred there by a friend and fell in love with it immediately. The rest is history unfolding.
What ranks and titles have you held? 2010 IXFA 205-pound champ and two-time and reigning Fury FC 205-pound champ.
Do you have any heroes? My father. Big Tom Villanueva, R.I.P. As for fighting, Oscar De la Hoya.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Hard work pays off. Never give up on your dreams. I’m not satisfied just being here; I need to prove I belong in there.
What was your job before you started fighting? CNC machinist with 18 years’ experience.
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Knocking out 2 UFC vets back to back!
Favorite grappling technique: Wrestling
Favorite Striking technique: Left hook