Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2012
- Eight wins by KO, three by submission (2 RNC, armbar)
- Nine first round finishes
- 9-4 in her last 13. Bernardo fight was first distance win
- Has won four of her last five and two in a row
- Last two pre-UFC wins were knockouts of Jessamyn Duke and Faith Van Duin
- Lone pre-UFC losses were to Tonya Evinger and UFC vet Larissa Pacheco
- Four wins in 65 seconds or less
- Had 4-1 record in Invicta FC promotion
UFC 279 (9/10/22) Aldana knocked out Macy Chiasson at 2:21 of the third round
UFC 264 (7/10/21) Aldana stopped Yana Kunitskaya via strikes at 4:35 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (10/4/20) Aldana lost a five-round unanimous decision to Holly Holm
UFC 245 (12/14/19) Aldana knocked out Ketlen Vieira at 4:51 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (9/21/19) Aldana won a three round unanimous decision over Vanessa Melo
UFC on ESPN (7/20/19) Aldana lost a three round split decision to Raquel Pennington
UFC 237 (5/11/19) Aldana submitted Bethe Correia via armbar at 3:24 of the third round
UFC 228 (9/8/18) Aldana won a three round split decision over Lucie Pudilova
UFC Fight Night (1/14/18) Aldana won a three round unanimous decision over Talita Bernardo
UFC 210 (4/8/17) Aldana lost a three round split decision to Katlyn Chookagian
UFC on FOX (12/17/16) Aldana lost a three round unanimous decision to Leslie Smith
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started "late" at 23. I went to the MMA gym only as a hobby, but in the blink of an eye it started to get serious. I started to learn fast and showed some skills, so after two years of training I got into pro MMA fighting in 2012, without any amateur fights. My career has been growing really fast and I’m excited for all I still have to learn, show and accomplish.
What ranks and titles have you held? I won a national belt in Mexico in 2013, then fought in Invicta FC for the title in 2015 but lost the fight. Before coming to the UFC, my next fight in Invicta was supposed to be a rematch for the title.
Do you have any heroes? My Grandmother Irene
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s an amazing accomplishment and challenge for me personally and professionally. I’m excited to represent Mexico at this world level and I'll do my best to do it well. This is my way to thank to all the people who have been with me through the good and the bad - fans, family, team, coaches, sponsors.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I studied Graphic Design and finished my degree. I also have a diploma in professional photography.
What was your job before you started fighting? Photographer
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? I won gold in two national jiu-jitsu tournaments in 2012 and 2013.
Favorite grappling technique: Any one that gives me the tap
Favorite Striking technique: Any one that gives me the KO