Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2012
- Thirteen wins by KO, two by submission (2 Omoplata) – has finished all but two of his wins
- Fourteen first round finishes
- Lone pre-UFC loss in 2013 via DQ (punches to back of head)
- Ten finishes in 1:13 or less
- Two knockouts in less than 10 seconds
- Six finishes in less than 30 seconds
- Has won five of his last 12 (5-6-1)
UFC on ESPN (4/15/23) Cutelaba stopped Tanner Boser via strikes at 2:05 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (11/19/22) Cutelaba was stopped by Kennedy Nzechukwu via strikes at 1:02 of the second round
UFC 279 (9/10/22) Cutelaba was submitted by Johnny Walker via rear naked choke at 4:37 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (5/14/22) Cutelaba was submitted by Ryan Spann via guillotine choke at 2:22 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (9/18/21) Cutelaba won a three round unanimous decision over Devin Clark
UFC on ESPN (5/1/21) Cutelaba fought to a three round draw with Dustin Jacoby
UFC 254 (10/24/20) Cutelaba was knocked out by Magomed Ankalaev at 4:19 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (2/29/20) Cutelaba was stopped by Magomed Ankalaev via strikes at :38 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (9/28/19) Cutelaba stopped Khalil Rountree Jr. via strikes at 2:35 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (4/27/19) Cutelaba was submitted by Glover Teixeira via rear naked choke at 3:37 of the second round
UFC on FOX (7/28/18) Cutelaba stopped Gadzhimurad Antigulov via strikes at 4:25 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (6/11/17) Cutelaba knocked out Henrique da Silva at :22 of the first round
TUF 24 Finale (12/3/16) Cutelaba lost a three round unanimous decision to Jared Cannonier
UFC Fight Night (10/1/16) Cutelaba won a three round unanimous decision over Jonathan Wilson
UFC Fight Night (6/18/16) Cutelaba was submitted by Misha Cirkunov via arm triangle at 1:22 of the third round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started with 12 years of Greco-Roman wrestling. A man must be strong and getting past struggles is the integral part of this.
What ranks and titles have you held? European champion in combat sambo
Do you have any heroes? I do not have heroes. There is only a person who can learn something - technique, style, the desire.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It is a goal I had since I started doing MMA. The first step is made - we are already in the organization and I will do everything to prove that the path I have chosen is not in vain.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I am a student in USM Moldova Juridic department
What was your job before you started fighting? I started my professional career at 18 years old – this has been my only job
Favorite grappling technique: Omoplata