Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2015
- Has won six of his last ten
- Five wins by KO, two by submission (Scarf hold armlock, Keylock)
- Six first round finishes
- Lone pre-UFC loss in 2017 to UFC vet Markus Perez
UFC Fight Night (7/24/21) Heinisch was stopped by Nassourdine Imavov via TKO (strikes) at 3:09 of the second round
UFC 258 (2/13/21) Heinisch lost a three round unanimous decision to Kelvin Gastelum
UFC 250 (6/6/20) Heinisch stopped Gerald Meerschaert via strikes at 1:14 of the first round
UFC 245 (12/14/19) Heinisch lost a three round unanimous decision to Omari Akhmedov
UFC 241 (8/17/19) Heinisch lost a three round unanimous decision to Derek Brunson
UFC Fight Night (5/18/19) Heinisch won a three round unanimous decision over Antonio Carlos Junior
UFC Fight Night (11/17/18) Heinisch won a three round unanimous decision over Cezar Ferreira
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 2
Week seven (7/31/18) Heinisch knocked out Justin Sumter at 3:37 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I turned pro in 2015. I wanted to show that no matter what season you are in your life, even rock bottom, you can make a comeback and become a legend.
What ranks and titles have you held? LFA and SCL middleweight champion
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means a lot. Who doesn’t want to show out in front of the boss?
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? North Idaho College, no degree