Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2018
- Four wins by KO, four by submission (4 RNC)
- Four first-round finishes
UFC Fight Night (12/9/23) Park stopped Shannon Ross via strikes at 3:59 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (2/4/23) Park submitted SeungGuk Choi via rear naked choke at 3:11 of the third round to win the Road to UFC flyweight tournament
Road To UFC ASIA
Semifinals – 10/23/22 – Park submitted Top Kiwram via rear naked choke at 3:05 of the first round
Quarterfinals - 6/10/22 – Park stopped Jeremia Siregar via strikes at 3:56 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started when I was 24 years old after I was discharged from the military.
What ranks and titles have you held? Double G FC flyweight champion
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? I think it's a job where I can be recognized for my value on the best stage in the world.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I quit college when I was a freshman
Favorite grappling technique: Choke
Favorite Striking technique: Jab