Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Decision
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2011, full-time in MMA since 2013
- Eight wins by KO, seven by decision
- 5-4 in her last nine fights; has won four of her last five
- Was at the top of the pound-for-pound list in boxing for much of her career
- Holds boxing wins over Christy Martin, Mia St. John, Jane Couch, Chevelle Hallback, Belinda Laracuente, Mary Jo Sanders, Anne Sophie Mathis, and Diana Prazak
- Retired from boxing with a 33-2-3 (9 KOs) record
- 2017 inductee – International Women’s Boxing Hall of Fame
- 2022 inductee – International Boxing Hall of Fame
- Origin of nickname – “My father has been a preacher for the Church of Christ for my entire life.”
UFC on ESPN (7/15/23) Holm was submitted by Mayra Bueno Silva via guillotine choke at :38 of the second round
UFC on ESPN (3/25/23) Holm won a three round unanimous decision over Yana Santos
UFC Fight Night (5/21/22) Holm lost a five-round split decision to Ketlen Vieira
UFC on ESPN (10/4/20) Holm won a five-round unanimous decision over Irene Aldana
UFC 246 (1/18/20) Holm won a three round unanimous decision over Raquel Pennington
UFC 239 (7/6/19) Holm was stopped by Amanda Nunes via strikes at 4:10 of the first round in a fight for the UFC women’s bantamweight title
UFC 225 (6/9/18) Holm won a three round unanimous decision over Megan Anderson
UFC 219 (12/30/17) Holm lost a five round unanimous decision to Cris Cyborg in a fight for the UFC women’s featherweight title
UFC Fight Night (6/17/17) Holm knocked out Bethe Correia at 1:09 of the third round
UFC 208 (2/11/17) Holm lost a five round unanimous decision to Germaine de Randamie in a bout for the vacant UFC women’s featherweight title
UFC on FOX (7/23/16) Holm lost a five round unanimous decision to Valentina Shevchenko
UFC 196 (3/5/16) Holm was submitted by Miesha Tate via rear naked choke at 3:30 of the fifth round, losing her UFC women’s bantamweight title
UFC 193 (11/15/15) Holm knocked out Ronda Rousey at :59 of the second round to win the UFC women’s bantamweight championship
UFC Fight Night (7/15/15) Holm won a three round unanimous decision over Marion Reneau
UFC 184 (2/28/15) Holm won a three round split decision over Raquel Pennington
When and why did you start training for fighting? When I was 16, I liked cardio kickboxing for the workout. I did that for about a year and got very intrigued watching the sparring classes at the same gym (Winkeljohn's Kickboxing). I started sparring and asked Mr. Winkeljohn to let me know when he thought I was ready to compete. I trained for a bit and had my first fight at 18 and I fell in love with the sport.
What ranks and titles have you held? Former UFC women’s bantamweight champion. Multiple world titles in boxing. Ranked number 1 in numerous organizations and at different times, also ranked 1 in multiple weight classes (140-147-154)
Do you have any heroes? My heroes are my family, friends and teammates. I look at the things they accomplish and how they influence other people. I watch that and think "I want to do big things too. I want to influence people in a positive way too."
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? I am so overwhelmed with emotion. It means so much. More than I can explain. I know it is the place to be.... the place everyone wants to be.... so I just want to do well. I want to be a good thing not a big letdown. I want to perform. I want to excel. I want to accomplish. I don't just want to be a participant.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? One year at UNM but no degree. I did go to real estate school and got my license, which is currently active.
What was your job before you started fighting? I was a server at multiple restaurants. I also worked as a chiropractic assistant for a couple years.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? I won a national kickboxing championship before turning pro
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Multiple boxing titles, one MMA title, and some knockouts
Favorite grappling technique: I like anything that gets someone to submit
Favorite Striking technique: Ha, ha, anything that knocks ‘em out!