Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2018
- Three wins by KO, two by submission (Guillotine, RNC)
- One first-round finish
- Stopped UFC vet Iasmin Lucindo in the first round of her pro debut in 2018
- Lone pre-UFC loss via split decision to two-time DWCS competitor Maria Silva in 2018
- Has won seven of her last nine
- Origin of nickname – “Used since I was a child.”
UFC on ESPN (6/17/23) Fernandes lost a three round unanimous decision to Tereza Bleda
UFC Fight Night (2/25/23) Fernandes lost a three round unanimous decision to Jasmine Jasudavicius
When and why did you start training for fighting? I first started training martial arts to lose weight, but after some time I started to enjoy this activity so much that I decided to take a risk and join fighting competitions, first at an amateur level, but slowly I found my place as a professional.
What ranks and titles have you held? LFA belt in flyweight division, several medals in surfing and athletics championships (state champion in athletics and taekwondo). Several titles and medals in jiu jitsu championships
Do you have any heroes? My mother, who raised us by herself, moved with small kids from Rio de Janeiro to Rio Grande do Norte, gave us a safe and loving house and has always been a very strong support in my life.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It was a dream, a goal and turned into my personal achievement. I promised myself that before I died, I will step into the UFC Octagon. Along the way my dream grew, but I still keep focused on improving my technique and becoming a better athlete.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I started studying Management at the University in Natal, but I decided to interrupt my studies to focus on training.
What was your job before you started fighting? Boxing personal trainer and surfing instructor
Favorite grappling technique: Rear naked choke
Favorite Striking technique: High kick