Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2019
- Four wins by submission (4 RNC), one by KO
- Two first-round finishes
UFC on ESPN (8/12/23) Marshall was stopped by Isaac Dulgarian via strikes at 4:48 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (4/22/23) Marshall lost a three round split decision to William Gomis
UFC on ESPN (12/3/22) Marshall knocked out Marcelo Rojo at 1:14 of the second round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 6
Episode two (8/2/22) Marshall won a three round unanimous decision over Connor Matthews
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training for fighting around 14-15 because I wanted to fight for a living and fight in the UFC
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It would mean everything to me. That’s what I’ve been training to get to for the last eight, nine years of my life.
What was your job before you started fighting? I never had a job before fighting
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Bayou FC 155-pound title
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Purple belt in BJJ
Favorite grappling technique: Rear naked choke
Favorite Striking technique: Jab