Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2019
- Four wins by KO, one by submission (triangle choke)
- Two first-round finishes
- Has won seven of his last nine
UFC Fight Night (5/20/23) Maheshate was stopped by Viacheslav Borshchev via strikes at 2:37 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (12/17/22) Maheshate lost a three round unanimous decision to Rafa Garcia
UFC 275 (6/12/22) Maheshate knocked out Steve Garcia at 1:14 of the first round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 5
Episode 10 (11/2/21) Maheshate won a three round unanimous decision over Achilles Estremadura
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training MMA from 17 years old. I was training boxing and wrestling when I was a child. When I was 15 years old, I watched my first MMA event, it was Robbie Lawler vs Rory MacDonald. That fight was super crazy. I think this sport is a more appropriate sport for me. Then I started training MMA after two years.
What ranks and titles have you held? Greco-Roman wrestling silver medal in Xin Jiang
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? A dream come true. I will chase the belt if I can fight in UFC
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? High kick KO of opponent in 20 secs.
Favorite grappling technique: Double leg takedown
Favorite Striking technique: Elbow