Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Team Pettis on TUF 20
- Had 23-5 pro kickboxing record
- One win by KO, four by submission (3 armbar, RNC)
- Pro in MMA since 2009
- Has won nine of her last 14, with the losses coming via decision to Michelle Waterson, Karolina Kowalkiewicz, Tecia Torres and Paige VanZant
- Three first round finishes
- Owns wins over Heather Jo Clark, Patricia Vidonic (twice), and Jessica Rakoczy
- Has also faced Carla Esparza and Barb Honchak
UFC Fight Night (6/4/22) Herrig was submitted by Karolina Kowalkiewicz via rear naked choke at 4:01 of the second round
UFC 252 (8/15/20) Herrig was submitted by Virna Jandiroba via armbar at 1:44 of the first round
UFC 229 (10/6/18) Herrig lost a three round unanimous decision to Michelle Waterson
UFC 223 (4/7/18) Herrig lost a three round split decision to Karolina Kowalkiewicz
UFC 218 (12/2/17) Herrig won a three round split decision over Cortney Casey
UFC Fight Night (6/25/17) Herrig won a three round unanimous decision over Justine Kish
UFC Fight Night (2/4/17) Herrig won a three round unanimous decision over Alexa Grasso
UFC on FOX (7/23/16) Herrig submitted Kailin Curran via rear naked choke at 1:59 of the first round
UFC on FOX (4/18/15) Herrig lost a three round unanimous decision to Paige VanZant
TUF 20 Finale (12/20/14) Herrig submitted Lisa Ellis via armbar at 3:05 of the second round
On episode nine (quarterfinals), Herrig was submitted by Randa Markos via armbar at 2:14 of the first round
On episode five, Herrig won a two round unanimous decision over Heather Clark
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started kickboxing in 2003 out of high school because it was a sport I could still compete in after high school.
What ranks and titles have you held? I had various IKF, and WAKO kickboxing and Muay Thai titles. Purple belt in BJJ
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Fighting for the UFC is the biggest accomplishment any fighter could ever accomplish. It's a complete honor, especially being in the first set of female strawweights to compete in the UFC.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I did not go to college. After high school I went to beauty school and became an Esthetician.
What was your job before you started fighting? Esthetician
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? I didn't have the luxury of fighting amateur in MMA since I was already a professional Muay Thai fighter. I was a two-time North American IKF kickboxing champion and a two-time WAKO kickboxing champion.
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? I was on the reality TV show "Fight Girls" on the Oxygen channel (a female Muay Thai competition show). I also fought for the St. Louis Enforcers in Chuck Norris's World Combat League. In 2009 I won the IKF Bantamweight Muay Thai US title (Bantamweight in Muay Thai is not the same as it is in MMA. I fought at 120 lbs).
Favorite grappling technique: I like any kind of choke – D’arce, Anaconda
Favorite Striking technique: Push kick (preferably to the face)