Estadísticas y récords
Fight Win Streak
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
Resultados del evento
Blanchfield vs McCannRedondear1Hora3:37MétodoEnvío
Blanchfield vs AldrichRedondear2Hora2:38MétodoEnvío
Maverick vs BlanchfieldRedondear3Hora5:00MétodoDecision - Unanimous
- Pro since 2018
- Two wins by KO, three by submission (Guillotine, Americana, kimura)
- Three first round finishes
- On seven-fight winning streak
- Had 4-1 Invicta FC record
- Owns wins over UFC vets Kay Hansen and Victoria Leonardo
- Lone loss in 2019 via split decision to UFC vet Tracy Cortez
- Origin of nickname: “My dad made it up when I was a kid because my expression never changed when I was competing.”
UFC 281 (11/12/22) Blanchfield submitted Molly McCann via kimura at 3:37 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (6/4/22) Blanchfield submitted JJ Aldrich via guillotine choke at 2:38 of the second round
UFC 269 (12/11/21) Blanchfield won a three round unanimous decision over Miranda Maverick
UFC Fight Night (9/18/21) Blanchfield won a three round unanimous decision over Sarah Alpar
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started martial arts at seven years old to learn self-defense. I started competing at eight years old and fell in love with it. I took my first kickboxing fight at 14 years old on a day’s notice. I won that fight by decision and loved fighting.
What ranks and titles have you held? I am the first female and youngest Eddie Bravo Invitational flyweight champ. I won it at 18 years old and got into MMA right after. I am a brown belt in BJJ.
Do you have any heroes? My family and friends that love and support me are my heroes.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? I have wanted to be a UFC fighter since I was 12 years old. Many gyms I trained had UFC fighters and I always looked up to them and mimicked their training routines.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I am currently a junior at Montclair State University. I am studying Television and Digital Media with a concentration in sports media. I would like to get into commentating while I'm fighting and afterwards.
Favorite grappling technique: Kimura
Favorite Striking technique: Head kicks