Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2016
- Three wins by KO, four by submission (RNC)
- Seven first-round finishes
- Four of last five wins by first-round submission via rear naked choke
- Origin of nickname: “It came about because I ascend to the throne of the featherweight class in every fight promotion that I join.”
UFC 282 (12/10/22) Silva was submitted by TJ Brown via arm triangle choke at 3:41 of the third round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 6
Episode 3 (8/9/22) Silva stopped Anvar Boynazarov via strikes at 1:32 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I have been in martial arts since I could walk. I was raised in my father’s karate school
What ranks and titles have you held? 4th Dan Black Belt in Kenpo Karate, featherweight champion of LUX Fight League, blue belt in BJJ
Do you have any heroes? I respect and admire my father, Antonio Silva
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? The opportunity to repay the debt that Mr. White owes to Mr. Fertitta after this week by providing exciting and unique fights that will make him want to come out to the show. Also, the opportunity to represent my family lineage of martial arts and my country at the highest level and the chance to entertain fans with my style of fighting.
What was your job before you started fighting? Brick Mason and now I am the Supervisor of the brick masons in my job.
Favorite grappling technique: Rear naked choke, I have won all of my fights in LUX with that technique
Favorite Striking technique: Spinning back kick