Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Team Gaethje on TUF 26
- Pro since 2015
- One win by submission (RNC), three wins by decision
- Has won two of her last five
- One first round finish
- Two amateur wins in Tuff N Uff promotion
UFC Fight Night (9/18/21) Whitmire was submitted by Hannah Goldy via armbar at 4:17 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (8/29/20) Whitmire was submitted by Polyana Viana via armbar at 1:53 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (6/29/19) Whitmire was submitted by Amanda Ribas via rear naked choke at 2:10 of the second round
UFC on ESPN (2/17/19) Whitmire submitted Alexandra Albu via rear naked choke at 1:01 of the first round
UFC 226 (7/7/18) Whitmire won a three round unanimous decision over Jamie Moyle
TUF 26 Finale (12/1/17) Whitmire was submitted by Gillian Robertson via armbar at 2:12 of the first round
The Ultimate Fighter, Season 26
On episode nine (quarterfinals), Whitmire was stopped by Roxanne Modafferi via strikes at 4:59 of the first round
On episode eight, Whitmire submitted Christina Marks via armbar at :40 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training almost seven years ago. It was the only thing that caught my interest; it grabbed a hold of me and wouldn’t let go.
What ranks and titles have you held? Just an amateur title Tuff N Uff 115-lb title
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Everything. It’s been my only goal since I was 18.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Hell no. Not wasting my hard earned waitress dollars on a worthless piece of paper.
What was your job before you started fighting? Waiting tables and serving
Favorite grappling technique: Ground-and-pound
Favorite Striking technique: Bang Muay Thai