Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2011
- Eight wins by KO
- Three first-round finishes
UFC Fight Night (2/25/23) Martinez was stopped by Jordan Leavitt via strikes at 2:33 of the first round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 5
Episode four (9/21/21) Martinez won a three-round unanimous decision over Jacob Rosales
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training jiu jitsu back in 2008. I had seen a Roger Huerta fight in the UFC and it made want to start training and learning the sport of MMA, so I started off with jiu jitsu for two years and then I made the move to MMA.
What ranks and titles have you held? Fury FC 155-pound title
Do you have any heroes? My dad is my hero.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s life changing to get to fight for the UFC. It’s my dream job that I have been chasing for over 10 years turned into reality.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I have my firefighter license.
What was your job before you started fighting? Before I started fighting, I worked in the oil rigs.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt
Favorite grappling technique: Kimura
Favorite Striking technique: Right hand