Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2014
- Two wins by KO, five by submission (Twister, guillotine, 2 RNC, kneebar)
- Has won 11 of his last 15. Lone pre-UFC defeat was in March 2015
- Five first round finishes
UFC Fight Night (9/3/22) Stoltzfus was stopped by Abus Magomedov via punches at 0:19 of the first round
UFC on ABC (7/16/22) Stoltzfus won a three round unanimous decision over Dwight Grant
UFC Fight Night (12/18/21) Stoltzfus was submitted by Gerald Meerschaert via rear naked choke at 2:59 of the third round
UFC on ESPN (7/17/21) Stoltzfus was submitted by Rodolfo Vieira via rear naked choke at 1:54 of the third round
UFC 255 (11/21/20) Stoltzfus lost a three round unanimous decision to Kyle Daukaus
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 4
Episode two (8/11/20) Stoltzfus scored a TKO win over Joe Pyfer due to injury at 4:21 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? 2012. Just for something to do as a hobby.
What ranks and titles have you held? WE LOVE MMA Middleweight title, #2 middleweight in Germany
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? The opportunity to really test myself against the best in the world and finally make a living doing it.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Bachelor's from MTSU in foreign languages (German) and economics, Master's from the Johannes Gutenberg University FTSK in translation (German to English)
What was your job before you started fighting? Currently a freelance translator and a coach. Never had a career in anything. Did seasonal work or odd jobs in everything including, but not limited to: Farmhand, construction, day care, bouncer, translation office, just about anything that pays
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Luta Livre brown belt, BJJ purple belt, Tang Soo Do red belt
Favorite grappling technique: All of them
Favorite Striking technique: Left kick to the liver