Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2014
- Has won five of her last eight
- Six wins by KO, four by submission (4 armbar)
- Five first round finishes
- Lost bouts to UFC vets Cristina Stanciu and Ariane Lipski
UFC Fight Night (2/19/22) Belbita lost a three round unanimous decision to Gloria de Paula
UFC on ESPN (7/24/21) Belbita won a three round unanimous decision over Hannah Goldy
UFC on ESPN (7/15/20) Belbita was submitted by Liana Jojua at 2:47 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (10/18/19) Belbita lost a three round unanimous decision to Molly McCann
When and why did you start training for fighting? I fell in love with a judo fighter and I went to train with him. After that, I started to do more fighting.
What ranks and titles have you held? Multiple-time National kickboxing champion, World kickboxing champion - WAKO, Kempo National / European and World champion, RXF champion
Do you have any heroes? Ronda Rousey
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s a dream come true and I think that UFC is the place for me to show what a warrior princess can do.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I’m in my third year at Craiova Sport University
What was your job before you started fighting? I started fighting at a young age and I didn’t work.
Favorite grappling technique: Armbar
Favorite Striking technique: Left jab