Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
Blackshear vs LacerdaRedondear2Hora3:54MétodoKO/TKO
Zalal vs BlackshearRedondear3Hora5:00MétodoDecision - Majority
- Pro since 2016
- One win by KO, eight by submission (Triangle, 5 RNC, arm triangle, guillotine)
- One first round finish
- 4-1-1 in his last six
- Origin of nickname: “I’m a beast in the cage.”
- Owns 2017 win over UFC vet Aalon Cruz
- Also faced UFC vets Pat Sabatini and Kris Moutinho
- Went 1-1 with UFC vet Tony Gravely as an amateur
UFC 285 (3/4/23) Blackshear lost a three round unanimous decision to Farid Basharat
UFC on ESPN (8/13/22) Blackshear fought to a three round draw against Youssef Zalal
When and why did you start training for fighting? I’ve always had a passion and interest in fighting. I’d be in the neighborhood with my gloves and asking about technique. I joined a formal gym when I was 17. I really looked to it for a way to get me and my family out of poverty.
What ranks and titles have you held? CFFC Bantamweight Champion, Conflict MMA Featherweight Champion
Do you have any heroes? Myself. I am always working to get better, improve, and be the best I can be.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? This is proof of the hard work I’ve put in. This is my future.
What was your job before you started fighting? I’ve worked as a personal trainer – boxing class instructor, and when I lived in North Carolina I used to go on base and hold pads and help train.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? I won the Spartaka MMA Title and Battle in the South Title. I was 7-1 as an ammy with my only loss being against Tony Gravely in a rematch.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Brown belt in BJJ
Favorite grappling technique: Whatever works in the moment
Favorite Striking technique: Whatever is open