Estadísticas y récords
Fight Win Streak
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
Resultados del evento
Ismagulov vs KutateladzeRedondear3Hora5:00MétodoDecision - Split
Alves vs IsmagulovRedondear3Hora5:00MétodoDecision - Unanimous
Ismagulov vs MoisesRedondear3Hora5:00MétodoDEC
- Pro since 2014
- 12 wins by knockout, one by submission (RNC)
- Six first round finishes
- On 19-fight winning streak
UFC Fight Night (6/18/22) Ismagulov won a three round split decision over Guram Kutateladze
UFC Fight Night (5/22/21) Ismagulov won a three round unanimous decision over Rafael Alves
UFC Fight Night (8/31/19) Ismagulov won a three round unanimous decision over Thiago Moises
UFC Fight Night (2/23/19) Ismagulov won a three round unanimous decision over Joel Alvarez
UFC Fight Night (12/1/18) Ismagulov won a three round unanimous decision over Alex Gorgees
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training just by chance six years ago. I never had a goal to train martial arts before.
What ranks and titles have you held? M-1 Global lightweight champion
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s a dream come true. I come from a small village and I made it to the biggest organization in the world. I want to be example for kids - if I can do it, you can do it too.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? I won pretty much all amateur competitions in army hand-to-hand combat.