Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2015
- 11 wins by KO, two by submission (arm triangle, guillotine)
- Six first round finishes
- 14-3-1 in his last 18 fights
UFC 293 (9/9/23) Jung was submitted by Carlos Ulberg via rear naked choke at 4:49 of the third round
UFC Fight Night (2/4/23) Jung lost a three round unanimous decision to Devin Clark
UFC on ABC (7/16/22) Jung was knocked out by Dustin Jacoby at 3:13 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (11/13/21) Jung knocked out Kennedy Nzechukwu at 3:04 of the first round
UFC on ABC (4/10/21) Jung won a three round unanimous decision over William Knight
UFC 254 (10/24/20) Jung fought to a three-round draw with Sam Alvey
UFC Fight Night (12/21/19) Jung knocked out Mike Rodriguez at 1:04 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (8/31/19) Jung submitted Khadis Ibragimov via guillotine choke at 2:00 of the third round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training for MMA five years ago, but I boxed when I was little. I was a bad kid, and MMA
helped straighten me out. It gave me purpose and discipline.
What ranks and titles have you held? Before I joined the UFC I was the HEAT light heavyweight champion
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It's a dream. I want to make history here.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I'm currently attending college
What was your job before you started fighting? I was a student
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Blue belt in BJJ
Favorite grappling technique: Arm triangle choke
Favorite Striking technique: Jab-cross