Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2010
- Eight wins by KO, four by submission (1 triangle, 2 RNC, 1 brabo choke)
- Five first round finishes
- Has won three of his last six
- Had 4-2 record between UFC appearances
- Has wins over Dakota Cochrane, Chris Tickle, and Joe Camacho
- Origin of nickname: “Because I'm Greek and a warrior”
Noche UFC (9/16/23) Giagos was submitted by Daniel Zellhuber via anaconda choke at 2:36 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (4/22/23) Giagos knocked out Ricky Glenn at 1:35 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (6/25/22) Giagos was submitted by Thiago Moises via rear naked choke at 3:05 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (9/18/21) Giagos was stopped by Arman Tsarukyan via strikes at 2:09 of the first round
UFC 262 (5/15/21) Giagos submitted Sean Soriano via brabo choke at :59 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (12/19/20) Giagos won a three round unanimous decision over Carlton Minus
UFC 241 (8/17/19) Giagos lost a three round unanimous decision to Drakkar Klose
UFC Fight Night (6/1/19) Giagos won a three round unanimous decision over Damir Hadzovic
UFC Fight Night (12/2/18) Giagos won a three round unanimous decision over Mizuto Hirota
UFC Fight Night (9/22/18) Giagos was submitted by Charles Oliveira via rear naked choke at 3:22 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (6/6/15) Giagos lost a three round unanimous decision to Chris Wade
UFC Fight Night (3/21/15) Giagos submitted Jorge de Oliveira via rear naked choke at 3:12 of the first round
UFC 179 (10/25/14) Giagos was submitted by Gilbert Burns via armbar at 4:57 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training when I was 19, so that was 2009.
What ranks and titles have you held? I held the belt in Respect in the Cage, and before getting signed by the UFC I was the Tachi Palace and RFA lightweight champion.
Do you have any heroes? My biggest hero is my Dad.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? To fight in the UFC means I have done everything right to achieve my biggest goal in life and that I succeeded.
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked as a cook.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Four gold medals in jiu-jitsu, one in pankration.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: High school wrestling MVP.
Favorite grappling technique: RNC
Favorite Striking technique: Left hook