Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
Resultados del evento
Hermansson vs CurtisRedondear3Hora5:00MétodoDecision - Unanimous
Curtis vs VieiraRedondear3Hora5:00MétodoDecision - Unanimous
Allen vs CurtisRedondear2Hora1:58MétodoKO/TKO
- Pro since 2009
- 16 wins by KO, one by submission (armbar)
- Seven first round finishes
- Owns 2017 win over DWTNCS 2 competitor Will Santiago. And wins over UFC vets Kenny Robertson and Matt Dwyer
- Split two fights with UFC / Strikeforce vet Nah-Shon Burrell
- Has also faced UFC vets Belal Muhammad and Forrest Petz
UFC Fight Night (7/23/22) Curtis lost a three round unanimous decision to Jack Hermansson
UFC on ESPN (6/25/22) Curtis won a three round unanimous decision over Rodolfo Vieira
UFC on ESPN (12/4/21) Curtis stopped Brendan Allen via strikes at 1:58 of the second round
UFC 268 (11/6/21) Curtis knocked out Phil Hawes at 4:27 of the first round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 2
Episode one (6/12/18) Curtis stopped Sean Lally via strikes at 1:37 of Round three
When and why did you start training for fighting? Started 14 years ago. I was bored and needed an outlet. I always loved to fight. I grew up on Streetfighter, Tekken, and Dragon Ball Z. These inspired me.
What titles have you held? Rocktagon WW Champion; CES WW Champion; Fight Night WW Champion; Premier MMA Championship WW Champion
Do you have any heroes? Apollo Creed
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It would be the first real step in realizing my dream. I want to be remembered forever. The UFC is where I can make that happen.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I went to the University of Cincinnati for contractual law. I decided to pursue fighting full-time instead.
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked for a video game store. Adulting is not my strong suit.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Purple belt in BJJ.
Favorite grappling technique: Punching people in the face.
Favorite Striking technique: Also punching people in the face.