Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2014
- Six wins by KO, three wins by submission (2 triangle, RNC)
- Five first round finishes
- On five-fight winning streak
- Owns wins over UFC vets Pat Sabatini and Youssef Zalal
- Has also faced UFC vets Gregor Gillespie, Bryce Mitchell, Joanderson Brito, Steve Garcia and Sean Soriano
UFC 293 (9/9/23) Mariscal defeated Jack Jenkins via TKO (injury) at 3:19 of the second round
UFC on ABC (6/24/23) Mariscal won a three round unanimous decision over Trevor Peek
When and why did you start training for fighting? Growing up in Cicero, IL, outside of Chicago, my parents put me in martial arts when I was six years old so I could learn to defend myself. My gym trained multiple martial arts, so I was trained in all disciplines early on. At nine years old, I was snuck into an MMA event and it was my first time watching fights live. There was a guy who won via knockout and when I heard the roar of the crowd, I knew that’s what I wanted to do.
What ranks and titles have you held? Four amateur MMA titles, Hoosier Fight Club featherweight title (pro)
Do you have any heroes? My mother, Maria, who passed away on my recent birthday.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means that I accomplished a dream I’ve had since I was nine years old and that I’m where I belong with the best in the world.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I wrestled at Triton College (River Grove, IL) but only attended for a year-and-a-half.
What was your job before you started fighting? I’ve always been a fighter, but I worked odd jobs like personal training, truck driving, and demolition.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? 18-1 ammy record, IMMAF World champion, IMMAF National champion, USA Kickboxing team (WAKO), Golden Gloves Boxing Champion (Chicago, IL), Pan American Kickboxing Champion, NJCAA National Qualifier (wrestling)
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Hoosier Fight Club Featherweight Champ
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Judo black belt, Japanese Jiu Jitsu black belt, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu purple belt
Favorite grappling technique: BJJ
Favorite Striking technique: Dutch Kickboxing