Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- NAIA All-American wrestler for Oklahoma City University
- Pro since 2009
- Ten wins by submission (5 RNC, D’Arce, anaconda, armbar, 2 kneebar), four by knockout
- Has won eight of his last 11 (8-2, 1 NC)
- Holds two wins over UFC vet Daniel Pineda
- Six first round finishes
- Fought twice in less than two weeks (13 days) in 2014, beating Niinimaki and Soriano
UFC Fight Night (2/19/22) Skelly knocked out Mark Striegl at 2:01 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (9/14/19) Skelly won a three round unanimous decision over Jordan Griffin.
UFC Fight Night (11/10/18) Skelly’s loss to Bobby Moffett was overturned to a no contest by the Colorado commission due to an officiating error.
UFC 211 (5/13/17) Skelly was stopped by Jason Knight via strikes at :39 of the third round.
UFC Fight Night (2/4/17) Skelly submitted Chris Gruetzemacher via rear naked choke at 2:01 of the second round.
UFC Fight Night (9/17/16) Skelly submitted Maximo Blanco via anaconda choke at :19 of the first round.
UFC 196 (3/5/16) Skelly lost a three round unanimous decision to Darren Elkins.
UFC Fight Night (11/7/15) Skelly submitted Kevin Souza via rear naked choke at 1:56 of the second round.|
UFC Fight Night (2/14/15) Skelly stopped Jim Alers via strikes at 4:59 of the second round.
UFC Fight Night (9/5/14) Skelly won a three round unanimous decision over Sean Soriano.
UFC Fight Night (8/23/14) Skelly submitted Tom Niinimaki via rear naked choke at 2:35 of the first round.
UFC on FOX (4/19/14) Skelly lost a three round majority decision to Mirsad Bektic.
When and why did you start training for fighting? In 2008, I was finished wrestling in college, but I did not feel like I was finished competing. I met Johnny Bedford at a gym where he was working in Keller, Texas. We started training together, and the rest is history.
What ranks and titles have you held? High School state champion, College All-American
Do you have any heroes? Not really. I admire anybody that does what they want and stays true to themselves. My favorite fighters have always been Dan Henderson and Chuck Liddell though.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means everything to me. I feel like I have been working toward this goal my whole life.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Yes, I transferred around to a few different schools. I am actually about 15 hrs short of a Business Admin. degree.
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked in Sales for Bassinger Fisheries.
Favorite grappling technique: Anything that comes from a scramble
Favorite Striking technique: Elbows