Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2016
- Eight wins by KO, four by submission (2 RNC, 2 guillotine)
- Has finished 12 of his 13 wins, four in the first round
- Has won nine of his last 15 (9-5-1), and three of his last five
- Green fight was at 155, Erosa fight was at catchweight of 150
UFC 288 (5/6/23) Jourdain won a three round unanimous decision over Kron Gracie
UFC Fight Night (9/3/22) Jourdain lost a three round unanimous decision to Nathaniel Wood
UFC on ABC (7/16/22) Jourdain lost a three round majority decision to Shane Burgos
UFC Fight Night (4/23/22) Jourdain submitted Lando Vannata via guillotine choke at 2:32 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (12/18/21) Jourdain won a three round unanimous decision over Andre Ewell
UFC Fight Night (9/4/21) Jourdain was submitted by Julian Erosa via D’Arce choke at 2:56 of the third round
UFC Fight Night (3/13/21) Jourdain stopped Marcelo Rojo via strikes at 4:31 of the third round
UFC on ESPN (10/4/20) Jourdain fought to a three round draw against Josh Culibao
UFC on ESPN (6/13/20) Jourdain lost a three round split decision to Andre Fili
UFC Fight Night (12/21/19) Jourdan stopped Dooho Choi via strikes at 4:32 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (5/18/19) Jourdain lost a three round unanimous decision to Desmond Green
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started fighting as an amateur in 2015 out of curiosity, but it quickly became a passion.
What ranks and titles have you held? I’m the current TKO world featherweight champion and the interim lightweight champion.
Do you have any heroes? Anthony Pettis; I love his fighting style!
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s the biggest organization in the world; it tells I’m part of the elite and it’s a dream come true.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I was going to go to the police academy to become a police officer before starting my pro MMA career but put that on the shelf.
What was your job before you started fighting? I was doorman in a bar in my hometown and I was also giving Muay Thai privates.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? My amateur record was 8-2 and I was an amateur champion in Canada.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Brown belt in BJJ under Fabio Holanda
Favorite grappling technique: Power guillotine
Favorite Striking technique: Flying knee