Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
Resultados del evento
Volkanovski vs JungRedondear4Hora0:45MétodoKO/TKO
Jung vs IgeRedondear5Hora5:00MétodoDecision - Unanimous
Ortega vs JungRedondear5Hora05:00MétodoDEC
- Returned in February 2017 after completing two years of military service
- One of the sport’s most popular fighters
- Eight wins by submission (Brabo, Twister, 2 triangle, 2 RNC, 2 armbar), six by knockout
- First bout with Garcia was called “Fight of the Decade” by commentator Joe Rogan. Received Fight of the Night honors as well.
- Has won seven of his last 11
- Win over Garcia earned Submission of the Night honors. It was also the first time in history that the Twister submission ended a UFC bout.
- Defeated Michihiro Omigawa in DEEP bout in 2008
- Pro since 2007
- 15-6, 11 KOs kickboxing record
UFC 273 (4/9/22) Jung was stopped by Alexander Volkanovski via strikes at :45 of the fourth round in UFC featherweight title fight
UFC Fight Night (6/19/21) Jung won a five round unanimous decision over Dan Ige
UFC Fight Night (10/18/20) Jung lost a five round unanimous decision to Brian Ortega
UFC Fight Night (12/21/19) Jung stopped Frankie Edgar via strikes at 3:18 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (6/22/19) Jung stopped Renato Moicano via strikes at :58 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (11/10/18) Jung was knocked out by Yair Rodriguez at 4:59 of the fifth round
UFC Fight Night (2/4/17) Jung knocked out Dennis Bermudez at 2:49 of the first round
UFC 163 (8/3/13) Jung was stopped by Jose Aldo via strikes at 2:00 of the fourth round
UFC on FUEL TV (5/15/12) Jung submitted Dustin Poirier via D’Arce choke at 1:07 of the fourth round
UFC 140 (12/10/11) Jung knocked out Mark Hominick at 6.2 seconds of the first round
UFC Fight Night (3/26/11) Jung submitted Leonard Garcia via Twister at 4:59 of the second round
WEC 51 (9/30/10) Jung was knocked out by George Roop at 1:30 of the second round.
WEC 48 (4/24/10) Jung lost a three round split decision to Leonard Garcia in a bout many are calling the ‘Fight of the Decade’.
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started kickboxing when I was in high school because it was fun. However, at some point I was fighting in the ring as a pro-MMA fighter.
Do you have any heroes? Bu-Kyung Jung (Olympic Judo Silver medalist and Dream fighter) is my hero.
What is your favorite technique? My punching skills. I love boxing.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Fighting in the UFC means everything to me. It was my dream before. Now, it becomes a reality to me. UFC gave me a chance to be the world’s No.1 featherweight fighter. And I'll take it.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Yes, I graduated Gyung-buk Science University. And my major was 'Mixed Martial Arts'.
What was your job before you started fighting? I was a university student, and at that time, I already was a pro MMA fighter.