Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Returned in February 2017 after completing two years of military service
- One of the sport’s most popular fighters
- Eight wins by submission (Brabo, Twister, 2 triangle, 2 RNC, 2 armbar), six by knockout
- First bout with Garcia was called “Fight of the Decade” by commentator Joe Rogan. Received Fight of the Night honors as well.
- Has won seven of his last 11
- Win over Garcia earned Submission of the Night honors. It was also the first time in history that the Twister submission ended a UFC bout.
- Defeated Michihiro Omigawa in DEEP bout in 2008
- Pro since 2007
- 15-6, 11 KOs kickboxing record
UFC 273 (4/9/22) Jung was stopped by Alexander Volkanovski via strikes at :45 of the fourth round in UFC featherweight title fight
UFC Fight Night (6/19/21) Jung won a five round unanimous decision over Dan Ige
UFC Fight Night (10/18/20) Jung lost a five round unanimous decision to Brian Ortega
UFC Fight Night (12/21/19) Jung stopped Frankie Edgar via strikes at 3:18 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (6/22/19) Jung stopped Renato Moicano via strikes at :58 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (11/10/18) Jung was knocked out by Yair Rodriguez at 4:59 of the fifth round
UFC Fight Night (2/4/17) Jung knocked out Dennis Bermudez at 2:49 of the first round
UFC 163 (8/3/13) Jung was stopped by Jose Aldo via strikes at 2:00 of the fourth round
UFC on FUEL TV (5/15/12) Jung submitted Dustin Poirier via D’Arce choke at 1:07 of the fourth round
UFC 140 (12/10/11) Jung knocked out Mark Hominick at 6.2 seconds of the first round
UFC Fight Night (3/26/11) Jung submitted Leonard Garcia via Twister at 4:59 of the second round
WEC 51 (9/30/10) Jung was knocked out by George Roop at 1:30 of the second round.
WEC 48 (4/24/10) Jung lost a three round split decision to Leonard Garcia in a bout many are calling the ‘Fight of the Decade’.
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started kickboxing when I was in high school because it was fun. However, at some point I was fighting in the ring as a pro-MMA fighter.
Do you have any heroes? Bu-Kyung Jung (Olympic Judo Silver medalist and Dream fighter) is my hero.
What is your favorite technique? My punching skills. I love boxing.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Fighting in the UFC means everything to me. It was my dream before. Now, it becomes a reality to me. UFC gave me a chance to be the world’s No.1 featherweight fighter. And I'll take it.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Yes, I graduated Gyung-buk Science University. And my major was 'Mixed Martial Arts'.
What was your job before you started fighting? I was a university student, and at that time, I already was a pro MMA fighter.