Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Has won nine of his last 17 and two in a row
- 13 wins by submission (5 armbar, guillotine, triangle armbar, kimura, 3 RNC, 2 arm triangle), 15 by knockout
- Last welterweight champion in WEC history. Went 5-0 in the organization, defeating Kyle Jensen, John Alessio, Brock Larson, Carlo Prater, and Hiromitsu Miura.
- Has faced Jake Shields, Frank Trigg, Renato Verissimo, Brandon Melendez, Pat Healy, and Koji Oishi in non-UFC / WEC bouts.
UFC 264 (7/10/21) Condit lost a three round unanimous decision to Max Griffin
UFC on ABC (1/16/21) Condit won a three round unanimous decision over Matt Brown
UFC on ESPN (10/4/20) Condit won a three round unanimous decision over Court McGee
UFC 232 (12/29/18) Condit was submitted by Michael Chiesa via kimura at :56 of the second round
UFC on FOX (4/14/18) Condit was submitted by Alex Oliveira via guillotine choke at 3:17 of the second round
UFC 219 (12/30/17) Condit lost a three round unanimous decision to Neil Magny
UFC on FOX (8/27/16) Condit was submitted by Demian Maia via rear naked choke at 1:52 of the first round
UFC 195 (1/2/16) Condit lost a five round split decision to Robbie Lawler in a fight for the UFC welterweight championship
UFC Fight Night (5/30/15) Condit scored a TKO win over Thiago Alves via doctor stoppage at 5:00 of round two
UFC 171 (3/15/14) Condit was stopped by Tyron Woodley via injury at 2:00 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (8/28/13) Condit stopped Martin Kampmann via strikes at :54 of the fourth round
UFC 158 (3/16/13) Condit lost a three round unanimous decision to Johny Hendricks
UFC 154 (11/17/12) Condit lost a five round unanimous decision to Georges St-Pierre in a UFC welterweight title fight
UFC 143 (2/4/12) Condit won a five round unanimous decision over Nick Diaz to earn the interim UFC welterweight title
UFC 132 (7/2/11) Condit knocked out Dong Hyun Kim at 2:58 of the first round.
UFC 120 (10/16/10) Condit knocked out Dan Hardy at 4:27 of the first round.
UFC 115 (6/12/10) Condit stopped Rory MacDonald via strikes at 4:53 of the third round.
UFC Fight Night (9/16/09) Condit scored a three round split decision win over Jake Ellenberger
UFC Fight Night (4/1/09) Condit lost a three round split decision to Martin Kampmann.
When and why did you start training for fighting? I've always been interested in combat sports, and when I was fifteen I decided to look for a place to train. I found the school I'm with now, and I just fell in love with the sport.
What ranks and titles have you held? Former interim UFC Welterweight Champion, former WEC Welterweight Champion
Do you have any heroes? Tyler Sanchez and Tim Mullens
What is your favorite technique? Knees to the jaw
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Fighting in the UFC is a chance to make my mark, to compete with the best in the world, and hopefully write my name in MMA history.
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked as a bouncer for a while and I was a lifeguard for a couple years. Now I teach at the gym.