Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2011
- Three wins by KO, nine by submission (5 RNC, 3 guillotine, Brabo choke)
- Nine first-round finishes
- Has won five of his last nine
- Owns 2022 win over UFC vet Justin Jaynes
UFC on ESPN (7/15/23) Deaton lost a three round unanimous decision to Alexander Munoz
UFC Fight Night (2/25/23) Deaton was submitted by Joe Solecki via rear naked choke at 4:55 of the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? 2008 in Michigan. I was offered a fight after I won a small grappling smoker. I fight because I didn’t obtain what I wanted in HS wrestling.
What ranks and titles have you held? #1 145lbs in MI, #2 155lbs in MI, 3x world champion for Nato Promotions, TWC MMA and 864 FC championship winner.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Anything is possible, and this is going to make my name in this sport.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Yes, I’m graduating this fall with a degree in Native American studies of Tribal law and history.
What was your job before you started fighting? I was bailing hay for farmers back in Michigan, and was a concert usher for a casino.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? 13-1 as an amateur
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Been awarded FOTN multiple times already in other promotions. I’m looking forward to bringing my gift to the UFC.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Purple belt in BJJ
Favorite grappling technique: RNC
Favorite Striking technique: Cross