Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2014
- All five wins by KO, all in the first round
- Longest win – 2:03
- Longest fight – 2:08
- Two wins in under a minute (:49, :44)
- Four wins in 1:40 or less
- Lost pro debut to UFC vet Chase Sherman in 2014. Didn’t fight again until 2022
UFC 288 (5/6/23) Smith was stopped by Parker Porter via strikes at 2:10 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? My mother got me into the sport.
What ranks and titles have you held? Peak Fighting Undisputed Heavyweight Champion
Do you have any heroes? God, My mother and everyone who believes in me.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means everything. This is a lifelong dream for not only me, but my family, as well.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Southern Fighting Alliance Heavyweight Champion and Takedown Heavyweight Champion
Favorite grappling technique: Rear naked choke
Favorite Striking technique: Jab